Friday, July 11, 2008

"girls" Secrets women should keep

This is why Men don’t like when Women open up !


Why Do I Always get A headache after Sex?

Can eating oatmeal relieve vaginal dryness?

My “Lips” are so Big, I can’t wear a Bikini! ???



Men don’t like talking to women - I don’t mean casual conversation - but about serious or private issues. Thank God, most women don’t like to share personal intimate issues with men and are more comfortable talking with other women. But there are a few woman who find it necessary or feel the need to share way to much with men. I don’t care if I he is your husband.

I was at a friends house, he is married and so there women magazines around his house. So I’m in the bathroom doing my thing and notice a magazine with a hot babe… being a nosy man, I decided to take a look and see if there were any more hot pics…. After flipping a few pages I turned beat red - why, well, I found some interesting reading in there...................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...